Pay your tuition online!!
Dance Arts Conservatory
- Tuition is broken down into 10 scheduled monthly payments starting in September and ending in June.
- Tuition is due by the 1st of each month. After the 15th of the month a $15.00 late fee will be applied to all unpaid accounts.
- We accept cash, credit card, and checks. Please make all checks out to: DAC. There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
- Please check email and studio boards for tuition updates.
- If a student misses class please contact the studio. Make-up classes can only be made within the same level and as soon as possible. WE DO NOT PRO-RATE FOR MISSED CLASSES!
- TUITION PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE; NO EXCEPTIONS!
- There is an annual $20.00 registration fee per student or $30.00 per family.
- There is a 10% discount applied to all family accounts with two or more students enrolled.
TUITION RATES PER STUDENT
|Class time per week ||Monthly* Cost|
|up to 1 Hour ||$56.00 |
|1.5 Hour ||$82.00 |
|2.0 Hours ||$106.00 |
|2.5 Hours ||$120.00 |
|3.0 Hours ||$151.00 |
|3.5 Hours ||$172.00 |
|4.0 Hours ||$190.00 |
|4.5 Hours ||$208.00 |
|5.0 Hours ||$224.00 |
|5.5 Hours ||$239.00 |
|6.0 Hours ||$252.00 |
|6.5 Hours ||$264.00 |
|7.0 Hours ||$274.00 |
|7.5 Hours ||$284.00 |
|Unlimited ||$290.00 |
*Monthly costs are based on a 4-week month. On months when there are less classes (e.g. for holidays), the cost will be prorated; on months when there are more classes, the price will adjust accordingly.
Private lessons are available in any of the dance disciplines and are available to students in Level 2 and above. To inquire about private lessons please contact the studio.
ADULT CLASS CARD
10 Class Card- $130.00
- Adult class cards are available for adult students who may not always have the same weekly schedule and therefore need to have a more flexible way to pay for their classes.
- ADULT CLASS CARDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE; NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Adult class cards expire six months from the date of purchase.
- The card holder must present the card to the instructor before the start of class.
- There is no registration fee for the adult class card.
- The "drop-in" fee for adult students is $15.00.
Students who plan to participate in the end of the year showcase should understand that there is an additional cost for costumes and tickets. The showcase is optional. The cost of the costume can be paid in full or through a payment plan. Costume fees will be posted in early November.